Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship
Azim Premji University Undergraduate Scholarship:
Azim Premji Foundation is persuading applications from experts from distinct areas who are perpetrated to social transition and want to donate to it. Any grade holder with a work background of a minimum of four years can pertain. Appointed aspirants will be granted INR 35,000 per month and other advantages.
The appointed fellows will be benefited with:
- Allowance of INR 35,000 per month (statutory reductions and tariffs applicable).
- Health, life, and accident security.
- Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per administrative policy).
- Certificate from Azim Premji Foundation upon consummation of the fellowship.
In order to be competent for this fellowship:
- Aspirants must have a minimum of 4 to 10 years of work background.
- Aspirants must have a degree in any domain.
- Aspirants must be an expert in English and one of the following regional languages - Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, or Telugu.
- Aspirants must not be more than 35 years of age.
Note: aspirants having an outstanding consultant and academic track record will be selected.
The application can be fulfilled online by following the steps given below-
- visit the authorized website to fill the application form.
- Fill in all the details and upload the mandatory documents.
- Upload a completely updated CV.
- Fill the region and date for the written test.
- Fulfill the application.
The candidates are instructed to fulfill their updated CV while pertaining to the fellowship.
- The candidate will have to fulfill the online form with all the details. A reference number will be generated, which will be used for further correspondence.
- Shortlisted aspirants will be called for the screening procedure where they will have to fill a detailed application form. This application will be assessed distant and shortlisted aspirants will be called for the written test through email indication.
- Aspirants who authorize the screening will be persuaded for a written test. Appointed aspirants will obtain an admit card via email which they have to take to the exam center with a Government ID. The aspirants authorizing the written test will be compelled to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP). They will approve an email regarding the deadline for submitting the SOP.
- Aspirants clearing the examination of written tests and SOP will be persuaded for a personal interview. Aspirants will have to give a 10-15 mins demonstration on a public problem that concerns them the most.
- A final shortlist will be published within 15 days of the interview. On successful culmination of the method, appointed aspirants will obtain an invitation letter through email and the hardcopy at the time of joining.